Furby Boom–the 2013 Furby is new and even more improved. With this new Furby, there are many more ways to play. And you can collect, hatch and raise as many as 50 furblings.
Hasbro has given Furby 2013 its own app. However, the Furby 2013 Boom app will work only with Furby Boom. And the app can save a maximum of three Furbys.
There’s a lot more content with Furby 2013 along with new personalities, bolder patterns and the new App feature.
Still speaking Furbish and still with a mind of its own like the previous Furby, Furby Boom 2013 has a personality all of its own. As with the previous Furby, you can shape Furby’s personality by the way you play. And Furby is sensitive to other Furbys, sound, touch and motion. Also, like previous models of Furbys, Furby 2013 does not have an on/off switch.
What buyers of Furby Boom are saying…
“…My 6yr old loved her Furby but eventually over time and excessive play she wore it out so we bought her this one and she flipped out she was so excited…The age is recommended for 6+ but the Furby Boom is extremely well built and quite durable, as long as you take care of them they would be the perfect entertainment for any child ages 3-16 so the Furby Boom would make a great gift for any child, boy or girl, young or teen. And yes he burps!…”
“…I’m a 30-year-old man and…I LOOOOVE my furby!… I recommend him to the young and the old!”
“i am 8 years old. i saved up my money for this toy. when i play it`s always playing with me!”
How does Furby Boom differ from Hasbro’s previous Furby?
With much more responses than the previous Furby, Furby Boom is unpredictable–you just can’t predict its responses–whether you pet it, pull its tail, shake it or tickle it.
Now available at Amazon, here’s what Furby Boom has to offer:
- Name your Furby Boom and it will remember its name and the names of its new friends as they join the family.
- Digital eggs that you can collect to build Furby Boom cities. With each virtual egg that you hatch using the Furby Boom app, you get a Furbling.
- Virtual Furby furblings.
- Build Furbling cities as you collect and hatch the virtual eggs to hatch furblings.
- Furby app to play games such as Furball, which in Furby world is the Furby virtual version of soccer. And of course, you can play any number of these games with the virtual Furblings. You can even take Furby Boom and Furblings to the spa.
- Use the Furby Boom app to take care of your Furby. The app’s monitor will let you know what Furby needs. You can feed Furby Boom by using the app to virtually feed it, keeping it happy and well-fed.
- The app also allows you to give Furby Boom a shower.
- Download the free app at the App Store or Google Play.
- Furby Boom reacts whenever you speak to it.
- As with previous versions of Furby, Furby Boom speaks Furbish.
Recommended for ages 6 and up
Requires 4 AA batteries that are not included with purchase
Not compatible for previous Furby models
Caution: Although kids will have a lot of fun with Furby Boom 2013 without the app, parents should keep in mind that they’ll be handing over their iPhones to the kids every time they want to use the app to get the full enjoyment of Furby Boom.